How to locate a previously submitted P60 or P45 on the HMRC Employers Portal

It always takes me a while to find the list of previously submitted documents on HMRC’s employers portal. So here are the steps for future reference:

  • Login to HMRC Online Services –
  • On the services home page, click through to PAYE for Employers.
  • Click File PAYE return and forms online in the top right hand box.
  • Click Change Tax Year and then select the relevant tax year, e.g. 2010/2011.
  • Click Employee List from the left hand menu if you are not already on that page.
  • Click on the relevant employee name from the list.
  • Click View or Print submitted forms from the bottom of the page.
  • Click on the form you wish to download, and then download it from the following page.

And that’s it! Only 8 clicks 🙂


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *