How to stop junk (snail) mail

If you are concerned at the level of junk mail you receive through your door that goes straight into the bin (and at the number of trees who lose their lives in the process), then you can opt-out of anonymous mail by contacting Royal Mail, and general junk mail by contacting the Mail Preference Service.
Unaddressed mail

Royal Mail, 
Kingsmead House, 
Oxpens Road, 

Addressed mail

Mail Preference Service (MPS), 
Freepost 29, 
LON 20771, 
W1E 0ZT or call 0845 703 4599

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *