It always takes me a while to find the list of previously submitted documents on HMRC’s employers portal. So here are the steps for future reference:
- Login to HMRC Online Services – https://online.hmrc.gov.uk/
- On the services home page, click through to PAYE for Employers.
- Click File PAYE return and forms online in the top right hand box.
- Click Change Tax Year and then select the relevant tax year, e.g. 2010/2011.
- Click Employee List from the left hand menu if you are not already on that page.
- Click on the relevant employee name from the list.
- Click View or Print submitted forms from the bottom of the page.
- Click on the form you wish to download, and then download it from the following page.
And that’s it! Only 8 clicks